Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 10 List to Improve Your Child's Memory

Here is a link to an article from Psychology Today.  It is called Top 10 List to Improve Your Child's Memory.  Here is an excerpt:
One of the most exciting areas is brain-based memory research we now have is neuroimaging and brain-mapping studies to view the working brain as it learns. These memory tips are derived from my background as a neurologist. I review the neuroimaging research. I then use my experience as a classroom teacher to make connections between the research and strategies that are NEURO-LOGICAL.
The author has a book called How Your Child Learns Best, and also a website http://www.radteach.com/
Looks like I have some reading to do!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I am enjoying both your blogs. I appreicate you taking the time to write about teaching our children. You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone through the 10 ways by which you can improve child memory and I find this information very useful.
    www.heinz.co.in/about-brand/complan-child-memory.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a useful way to improve your child memory. Thanks for sharing this tips online.

    ReplyDelete